2018 Registration Instructions
We would like to welcome you to Maddies Netball Club and the My Club Registration process for the 2018 year. All registrations need to be completed online and fees paid at the time of registration. There have been a few changes behind the scenes to the registration process made by Netball Australia and you cannot use this process to register without paying at the time of registration.
Please read this instruction carefully. If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us by email.
If you intend to apply for assistance with payment from an outside agency such as Banardos Canberra, please contact us at Maddies by email for assistance before registering.
Please register in the correct competition. Last year a few people registered in Net Set Go and were not in year 2, 3, or 4. If you do this this year, Netball Australia will not be able to refund your fees, so please ensure you register in the correct competition.
Registering Year 2, Year 3 and Year 4
For players in Years 2, 3 and 4 you need to register under the NSG program at Net Set Go
Once you are on this page, please click the GET STARTED button AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE and follow instructions as below for all other players.
You will them be required to LOG IN.
Insert USER ID - Last year many would have used their ID number as login ID, over the past months some people have found they now use their email address as login ID.
Enter your PASSWORD.
If in your family, there are multiple players/members, select which player/member you wish to register and hit continue.
CHOOSE REGISTRATION PRODUCT - eg Year 2 and Year 3 players select the SET, skills/competition. Year 4 players select the GO Competition.
Select Uniform Items - Also select your uniform items if any are needed. There are no sizes as you will need to come to the MADDIES UNIFORM FITTING NIGHT (date TBA) to try them on.
Proceed to fill in the form and make payment at the end.
Registering Years 5 & 6 and Inters & Seniors
Sign on Instructions for Players in year 5, 6, Inters and Seniors competition
Use this link to sign up
Select REGISTRATION TYPE - Select the registration you need from the drop down box under welcome.
Click - GET STARTED
LOGIN - You will them be required to login in.
Insert USER ID - Last year many used their ID Number as their login ID, over the past months some people have found they can now use their email address as USER ID.
Enter your PASSWORD.
If in your family, there are multiple players/members, select which member you wish to register and hit continue.
CHOOSE REGISTRATION PRODUCT - there are several registration types to choose from. Please read the notes below before proceeding:
- Maddies Senior - for any player over the age of 18,
- Maddies Senior Players under 18 - for all players playing seniors who are not 18 years old (See Note 5),
- Maddies Inters - Players from Yr 7 to Yr 10 must register as an Inters player first.
- Maddies Junior - Grades 5 and 6 players must register as a junior player first
- Life Member Players - for players who are Life Members of the MNC.
Playing a Second Game for Maddies Netball Club
- If you are already a Maddies Registered Junior Player (eg Yrs 5 & 6) and want to play a second game as an Inters player -you must register as a junior player and indicate on your form that you wish to play a second game in Inters. (Do not re register)
- If you are already a Maddies Registered Inters Player and you want to register for a second game for Maddies seniors, you must register as an inters player and indicate on your form that you wish to play a second game in Seniors. (Do not re register)
- If you play for your school team in the Junior competition and want to play a second game for Maddies in a higher competition - you must register as a junior player with your school first, then contact the Maddies Netball Club at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on how to register as a Maddies player or to register an expression of interest to play with our club. There will be an additional fee to join the club (see fee structure below).
Select Uniform Items - Also select your uniform items if any are needed. There are no sizes as you will need to come to the MADDIES UNIFORM FITTING NIGHT (date TBA) to try them on. Proceed to fill in the form and make payment at the end.
Alternative Method of Registration
Or you can google Netball Australia, click "Get Involved" click "Play Netball" click "My Netball".
Under "Find a Club" type Maddies or 2905 as the postcode and in the list of clubs/centres you will find Tuggeranong Netball Association,
Click the green register button and the Maddies registration page should appear
First Time Participant - for those who haven't played netball before anywhere in Australia.
Click "Don't have a login ID", continue.
Type in your details. - If your name appears, click "forgotten pwd" this will email your password to the email address you have on file. You should receive this almost straight away then you can follow the registration process.
If you are new and you are not found on the system, Click "Create New Record."
Please do not create new record if you know you have been registered before. Contact Maddies or TNA to find out why you are not showing up. Registration Form - the registration form should now give you options to register - Please select one.
This form is not for Yrs 2, 3 & 4
- Junior - year 5 and 6 players
- Inters - Year 7, 8, 9 and 10 players
- Seniors Under 18 - those players generally in year 11 and 12 that play in the seniors but not 18 years of age at the 31st December 2018
- Seniors over 18 - players 18yrs or older as of the 31st December 2018
- Life members - for our life members who wish to play
Fill in the registration form and click on "next"
Uniform Options - if you need to order uniform items, please select which ones you require.
Complete the form and continue to the Payment screen and complete your registration.
Maddies NC Fees for 2018
The following fees apply for the 2018 TNA Winter competition:
- Seniors and Intermediates Fees - $240 + a 1.78% Mynetball sign on fee = Approx $245.00 ($190 registration + $25 umpire levy + $25 fundraising levy + Mynetball fee )
- Junior Fees - $185 + a Mynetball sign on fee of 1.78% = Approx $188.50 ($150 registration + $25 fundraising levy + $10 TNA Umpiring fee + Mynetball fee).
- Additional Joining Fees for those playing a second game for Maddies in an Inters team from a junior school team (Administration fee $75 - includes umpires, fundraising and presentation levies)
Maddies Fundraising Levy - This is a compulsory fee for every player but there will be only one payment per family, not one payment per player. However, for ease of handling each player in the family must pay the fundraising levy up front and Maddies NC will reimburse those families with more than one player.